Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring fever?

Spring fever has hit! Was it the few beautiful, sunny, warm days? No. Is it the desire to start planting a garden? Maybe, but no. Has it been the mystery fever of my kids? Yes! Is this how the term 'spring fever' was started? We have seriously been blessed being so healthy with so many weird virus', RSV & the flu making vicious cycles. Having half of church gone with illness & wondering what you still might come down with come Wednesday. But, I am done with the funky virus that has no name, but everyone is getting and yet is different for everyone. Am I the only one that has been wondering what isle the plastic bubbles are on? I was thinking that with our fervent prayers & increased vitamin C intake, we may actually make it through winter healthy. I was hoping to fool any stomach bug with morning sickness, but, alas I have not. Oh well, better luck next year, I guess. To clarify, there should be no morning sickness next winter. :)

3 comments:

Abby K said...

Did I read that right? If so, congratulations! If I totally misread it, sorry! I am so glad to see you have joined the blogging world, it is fun! Kristina

Christina said...

Hi Teresa, you don't know me, but your hubbie does. I actually grew up with Mo and hung out with Eric in high school. Mo and I live about 5 min from each other in Boise and she told me you guys had joined the blogger world. Tell Eric I said hi! Your family is cute!
Christina (White) McEvoy

undefined said...

So are you or aren't you?!

By the way, I love the fact that you're blogging! Now I can check up on your life in a completely non-creepy sort of way.